We understand your skepticism. Business is buzzing, dealerships seem to have plenty of customers—and springtime is hectic. Don’t let your competition win the battle for market share. If you want to drive consumers to your store over others, you need to be at RVX!
- Kick-off the Camping Season at the first-ever “Reveal”. A showcase of our industry’s most innovative new products that will equip attendees with all they need to grow their relationship and relevance with existing and future RV owners.
- Place orders and make sure you have the latest and greatest models and products in your inventory, just as consumers are starting to hit your stores.
- Gain valuable sales tools and keen insights by walking the newly redesigned exhibit hall filled with OEM and Supplier products, and merchandised vignettes that put RVs at the center of an outdoor lifestyle that is huge with today’s most promising consumers.
- Update your knowledge of consumer trends, sales strategies, HR best practices and more in our top-notch education program designed specifically for the needs of RV dealers.
- Receive a groundbreaking toolkit full of proprietary data and cutting-edge marketing tactics that will help you reach new consumers and beat the competition in your market. The mobile-first web platform, available only to those who attend RVX, will help you more effectively connect with specific consumer segments, leading to more sales.
- Attract more talent to the technician field by supporting the RV Technical Institute’s Top Tech Challenge. Certified techs will compete live on stage to determine the best of the best and earn their chance at the $10,000 cash prize and the title of Top Tech.
- Celebrate superstars at the 2019 RV Industry Awards, where we’ll recognize excellence among the top dealers, manufacturers and suppliers who are driving the industry to new heights.
I’m excited about the new concept behind RVX, which will help kick off the camping season. It will be an opportunity to see new and current products presented in a way that fits how our customers are using them -- for outdoor adventure experiences, family travel, tailgating, and more. I also look forward to finding new approaches to reach prospective RV owners. The new toolkit being developed for the event should help us find and communicate with new prospects in our market throughout the year. I’m making sure to find the time to be there and I recommend other dealers across the country show up and learn new ways to grow our industry.
– Mike Regan, President, Crestview RV Center, RVDA Chairman of the Board
I want to personally encourage dealers to support RVX and the RV Industry Association as they launch this completely re-imagined RV trade show event. I personally visited Salt Lake City and the show space is ideal. The city will be a great host for all the dealers, manufacturers, suppliers, and other industry representatives attending RVX. I wouldn’t want anyone connected to the RV industry to miss out on what is planned for this event.
– Tim Wegge, President/CEO, Burlington RV Superstore, RVDA Immediate Past Chairman
For me RVX represents the need and want for change in our industry. It’s important that the RV Industry Association, the manufacturers, and suppliers, adapt to reach new generations and address the changing environment we dealers are seeing at the retail level every day. I’m excited to see what’s coming to RVX this March.
– Chris Andro, Owner/GM, Hemlock Hills RV, RVDA Second Vice Chairman
Lazydays is very excited about the new industry show, RVX: The RV Experience, slated for March 12 -14, 2019 in Salt Lake City. The programs being offered, from “The Reveal" to the education component, the dealer awards and the Top Tech Challenge, will make this a must attend event for dealers across the country. We look forward to seeing what RVX offers us, and by placing this show in the spring, as we are promoting the RV Lifestyle to consumers, we are confident we'll see a strong retail push as a result.
– John Lebbad, Chief Marketing Officer, Lazydays RV
The RVX show is very intriguing to us. I’m a California dealer so the proximity to Salt Lake City is nice and it’s a great place to visit, but I really like the idea of the web-based tool kit that they are putting together which is designed to help us reach a whole new audience of consumers we don’t already know. The additional opportunity to place orders during that time of year and see new Manufacturer and Supplier products that I didn’t see this past fall is important as well. As a dealer, I think we welcome the chance to support the entire industry, so we work together to grow this business for all of us.
– Steve Richardson, Owner, Richardson’s RV
I’m really interested in the new show coming next March. RVX sounds pretty exciting to us. We like the idea of the spring dates, and Salt Lake City is awesome. The value for us will be seeing new product in the spring, having quality time to talk to manufacturers and suppliers, and the new product “Reveal” looks very, very cool. Changing the old show into something new can’t be easy, but it’s really what we need right now. This is a great business to be in and promoting and celebrating the RV lifestyle on a national level is a win to all of us.
– Frankie Barouti, Vice President, Giant RV
I congratulate the RV Industry Association for taking the bold move to design a new and different show experience. The new RVX is timed to excite the market, right at the beginning of our selling season, with a “Reveal” to highlight new innovations. RVing is hot, continues to grow in popularity, and the RVX show is the latest innovation in our dynamic industry. I’ll be there to celebrate and support the RV industry and I encourage other dealers to join me. I love the RV industry and hope to see you at the new RVX.
– Debbie Brunoforte, President, Little Dealer Little Prices
As a Dealer, I find the idea of RVX really compelling. While the spring dates may be challenging to some, we find that the strategy and direction the show has, along with the support from all the OEMS and major suppliers is key. What better time to see everyone at one place, at one time, get my team excited about the new product and the immense sales opportunity we have? The web-based tool kit, and The Reveal will impact how we all do business in the future, and I’m taking advantage of it!
– Jean-François Lussier, President, Horizon Lussier
RVX: The RV Experience event gives Aqua-Hot a great opportunity to deliver timely educational content about our latest products to the entire industry. We’re looking at RVX as a platform to show off the ways we’re delivering product solutions with our current partners and showcase our future products and services with the growing generation of new RVers.
– Mark Davis, National Sales Manager, Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, Inc
Dometic is extremely excited about RVX: The RV Experience and what it will offer RV dealers and the entire industry. By placing the event at the beginning of the consumer sales cycle, we’re given a great opportunity to highlight our latest products coming to market and train our dealer network on how to engage consumers in a more intimate setting than in the past. Since RVX will be the event that kicks off camping season to consumers, we are also excited about promoting our industry and driving more consumers into dealerships at the time that they are looking towards summer vacations and buying their next RV.
– Dave Schutz, Senior Vice President, OEM RV Sales, Dometic North America
Both of our brands at Winnebago Industries (Winnebago and Grand Design) are excited about the new RVX Show. We are optimistic our dealers will find great value from the many different activities happening that week within the RV industry in Salt Lake City. Spring is always an exciting time of the year and RVX is perfectly positioned to showcase the new products and key initiatives heading into the primary selling season. With a great line-up of education, product reveals, and industry members coming together, we believe the event will do a great job celebrating the RV lifestyle and launching us into a fantastic 2019 year.
– Mike Happe, CEO, Winnebago Industries