The Reveal is a completely re-imagined opening session that will unveil the best of the best RVs chosen by a consumer-focused panel, and streamed online to thousands of consumers through Go RVing. Designed to excite the market just as consumers are planning their spring and summer vacations, The Reveal will drive purchasing decisions and growth for the industry. Arm yourself with valuable selling tools to better connect with individual consumer segments and the types of products they are most interested in, and make sure you’re in attendance at this amazing new event!
Tuesday, March 12
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Salt Palace Convention Center Ballroom
Dealers – Don’t Miss The Reveal!
Dealers who attend will get the first look at products that will drive sales in your stores back home. You don’t want your competitors to see these before you do!
- Check out the newest, boldest and never-before-seen RV products as they are revealed live at the event.
- Discover ways to reach a new generation of consumers and sell the products designed to fit their lifestyle.
Manufacturers – Submit Your Products for Consideration
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to tell your brand story and showcase your best products in front of dealers and live-streamed into thousands of consumer households through Go RVing’s marketing platforms and digital channels. Nominate their RVs to be included in The Reveal! Categories of recognition include:
- Family-Friendly RVs: Multi-generational RV with storage capacity for a family on the go. Durable, kid-friendly interior that’s easy to set-up, clean and maintain.
- Outdoor Adventurer: Cool, rugged with off-road capabilities. Self-contained with the ability to haul outdoor gear.
- Van Life: Van campers designed for the RVer looking for the wanderlust lifestyle, going places where others aren’t.
- City Escape: Nimble and maneuverable that’s easy to store in a small space. A connected city-dweller looking for an escape from the concrete wasteland.
- Destination Camping: Residential in style with more elbow-room. Campers looking for a longer-term RV.
- Team Tailgate: Designed for the tailgating enthusiast, whether they’re at a big game or concert. Featuring prime outdoor living space and entertainment.
- Sustainability: Eco-friendly with sustainable materials and use of clean energy technology for the conscious traveler.
- Luxury Living: All the bells and whistles, these RVs include upscale amenities for the RVer who spares no expense.
- On the Horizon: Breaking the mold, these concept RVs are a look at the future of RVing.
Submissions Deadline: December 31, 2018