RVX: The RV Experience will be the RV industry’s biggest trade event, designed to celebrate innovation, help RV dealers drive their businesses forward and assist RV OEMs and product suppliers build their brands.
RVX is designed to give manufacturers and dealers more time for meaningful discussion:
- Dealers can place orders and re-fuel their inventory just as consumers are thinking about their Spring and Summer travel.
- Dealers can spend more time with their manufacturer and supplier partners to become better educated on product specifics.
- Dealers can explore exciting new avenues in merchandising.
- Dealer technicians and sales staff are better equipped to serve customers and raise dealership revenues.
The re-imagined product hall is unique in the RV industry, featuring:
- Integrated displays of RVs with trend-forward outdoor and aftermarket products
- Merchandising ideas and insights that focus on RVs as part of the outdoor lifestyle movement
- The newest products from manufacturers, suppliers, aftermarket and outdoor brands
- A multi-million dollar media buy will bring extensive attention and consumer interest in the RV lifestyle just as camping season begins.
Extensive educational opportunities are being planned to:
- Empower RV dealers to reach new consumer groups and grow sales
- Educate OEMs and suppliers on industry standards and consumer trends
- Provide manufacturer-led technician training on original equipment
About the RV Industry Association
With offices in Reston, VA, and Elkhart, IN, the RV Industry Association is the leading trade voice representing the $50 billion RV industry. The RV Industry Association represents approximately 400 manufacturers and component suppliers producing 98 percent of all RVs made in the United States. The association promotes and protects the RV industry and its members by focusing on government affairs, standards development, technical education, networking events, and industry research and trends. In addition, the association partners with leading RV dealers to expand the RV lifestyle through the Go RVing advertising and promotional campaign.